I went to a really cool intention-setting networking meeting last week, and I want to share an exercise with you that I learned there....
So grab a journal and a cup of tea and take just 5-10 minutes to complete these questions (don't overthink it - this should be fun and light!)
As we come into the end of 2016, I want to ask you,
1. What are 3 words to describe how you feel about your business right now?
This can be anything, from "frazzled" to "fulfilled" or anything in-between.
2. What went well in 2016?
Write down simple bullet points and be sure to give yourself all the credit you deserve here!
3. What did you learn in 2016?
Many times we learn the most from setbacks or challenges. We get closer to what we want by sometimes learning what we don't want, so for this list be sure to put on your "higher self" hat and dive in (but remember the 5-10 minute guideline!)
4. What are 3 words to describe how you want to feel about your business in 2017?
Many of us (myself included) like to operate in more of the Danielle LaPorte Core-Desired-Feelings-way rather than setting hard core goals. You have permission to state what feels good for you here.
5. What type of support can help you step into those 2017 feelings?
We all know that we having support, cheerleading and accountability can help us in leaps and bounds - rather than trying to wing it on our own....
But you may not be ready to get massive support right now (I mean, you have a bazillion other ways to use your money this month, right?)
You may just want to dip your toe into the New Year - to feel it out. To try on something new and see how it feels.
Because I know you have ideas and visions, but what will help you dip that toe in?
I'm excited to offer you a dash of support!
Today through Friday only, you can receive 50% off my Polish It Up VIP Intensive.
This VIP intensive is the perfect way to have your very own Creative Marketing Director for 90-minutes!
Here's how I could support you:
- Playing with building packages and programs that feel aligned and exciting to you.
- Creating a 90-day marketing calendar so you can feel confident with a clear focus and plan.
- Designing a launch plan and assigning roles to launch tasks to ensure success for both you and your team.
- Copy-editing to polish something to YOUR voice, YOUR satisfaction.
- Crafting Facebook Ads so you can find the right copy, the right images and the right strategy for you.
- And more! (Read all the ways I can support you here)
Purchase the VIP Intensive this week and you can redeem your session through January 31, 2017!
That way you can enjoy the holidays now, knowing that you'll be starting off 2017 with empowered intentions!
Questions? Contact me and I'll be happy to discuss if this is a fit for you.