If you're like me today, you've attended the last of your holiday parties, you've put your holiday decorations away, and you're taking a big deep breath into this new year. Ahhh - a big breath feels good - doesn't it? I'm curious, what's coming up for you when you think of your business in 2014?
Are you feeling:
- Clarity and confidence on where you're headed
- Overwhelmed with so many things to do
- Confusion as to how exactly you are going to get more clients
- Or maybe a mixture of the above
Whatever it is, this fresh start to a new year is ALWAYS a great time to re-assess and to set some clear-cut intentions and goals, don't you think?
That's why I'm SO EXCITED to provide a way for you to get clear, confident, and ready for growth this year with
The Launch Pad is a 4-hour virtual retreat and a Get-It-Done Day for you to create a powerful marketing strategy and clear cut plan for 2014.
THIS WEDNESDAY, January 8, 2014
9am - 1 pm PT/12pm - 4pm ET
And, I am even MORE excited as I have been putting together the workbooks for this retreat.
I've sent out the 2014 Dreams and Goals Workbook to the attendees who have already jumped on board and I just got this feedback:
"Just did your pre-retreat workbook. WOWEE! Awesome job. Loved it. #youareagenius"
Want to check it out for yourself? Here's a sneak peek:
This pre-retreat workbook PLUS the workbook and calendar that we will be doing during the retreat are designed to leave you inspired, empowered and FIRED UP for you 2014!
These workbooks guide you to map out exactly where you are headed this year to grow your business.
How would it feel to leave the retreat with
- A strong focus for each month of the year (so you know where you're headed)
- Big marketing projects such as a launch broken down into manageable pieces (so you don't have to stay stuck and afraid anymore)
- A clear cut plan (in your own unique method) on how to bring something new to the marketplace
Isn't your business worth 4-hours of dreaming + strategy to make 2014 your best year yet?
“Heather’s grounded energy and guidance makes me feel so calm and prepared for my marketing efforts. Thank you so much, Heather, for being so organized and for so generously sharing such helpful info!”
To your amazing 2014,
P.S. This powerful Get-It-Done Retreat is this Wednesday, Jan 8. Join us.