But right this second, you are so frazzled
If you’re like me, you’re passionate about living a holistic lifestyle - one where you can actually cook a decent meal and get 8 hours of sleep and have time to giggle with your kids.
But your success isn’t bringing you those things!
You probably have SOME support.
You may have an awesome Virtual Assistant and a talented Web Designer and a bookkeeper.
But what about someone who can get the big picture and guide you?
Someone who truly GETS your business and your brand and YOU.
- A Wing Woman to hold your business as tightly and as dearly as you do yourself.
- A Chief of Staff who can take that next launch or that website build or that new opt in and be able to help you PLAN and EXECUTE it with ease.
- A Creative Muse to leverage those brilliant ideas into tangible, powerful, marketing efforts.
- A Life Raft to help you not feel like you are doing this all alone.
- A Business Architect to not only be the glue in your business, but the hammer and the nails and be there to remind you of where you are going and how you are going to get there.
- A Coach who loves you and “gets” this crazy online arena that we work in.
“Heather is the safe structure that allows me to stay in my zone of genius and actually do the inspirational healing work
I'm here to do.”
"Before working with Heather, I felt like I was doing it all alone. I had so much to give and offer to my clients, but I just didn't know HOW to do it. Nothing flowed. I would start and stop things. It felt like I was sitting on so much inspiration that I was ready to share with the world, but I just didn't have a way to harness it all. As an entrepreneur, I'm incredibly organized and pro-active but there was something that was missing. I couldn’t seem to hold it all myself.
My list has doubled. My community has thrived. My income has skyrocketed and my creativity has SOARED.
Why? Because Heather is the safe structure that allows me to stay in my zone of genius and actually do the inspirational healing work I'm here to do. Because I trust her so wholeheartedly with my business, I am able to step away and take off all the hats I'd been wearing for so many years.
I didn't realize that I was actually playing business until Heather joined my team.
Heather has become my partner, my intuitive side-kick, my idea generator, my go-to right hand woman. She has her arms wrapped around everything I do and I FEEL LIKE I CAN FINALLY STEP IN TO BEING THE CEO OF MY BUSINESS!"
Julie Santiago, Transformational Life Coach
As your Creative Marketing Director,
I help you step into your power in any (or all!)
of these ways:
- Create and manage your editorial calendar - so you can feel confident with a clear focus and plan.
- Curate innovative content - I’ll leverage what you've got and help you create MORE.
- Review marketing metrics – for maximum engagement with your tribe.
- Hold space for you and for your vision and creative ideas as we bring them to life.
- Be the right accountability partner to keep your momentum going.
- Help you find the right business and marketing strategy for you.
- Help you get into the creative process for building packages and programs that feel aligned and exciting to you.
- Be a sounding board for the flow and delivery of everything that you give to your tribe.
- Copy-editing - more than copywriting - I can write as little or as much as you need and yet allow you to polish to YOUR voice, YOUR satisfaction level for rich, powerful newsletters, blogs, social media, webinars, guest interview outlines, video scripts, Facebook ads and more.
- Create launch plans, assign roles to launch tasks and manage the project from start to finish to ensure success for both you and the harmony of the team.
- Measure and optimize the launch for maximum success.
- Brainstorm, create and manage evergreen launches and sales efforts to sustain your brand and to keep your pipeline full.
- Systematize ongoing marketing and sales efforts.
- Support you in automating your marketing processes and standardizing your efforts so that you can have less hiccups and more ease with the whole marketing process.
Be your right-hand-woman to support you in finding/scheduling/making happen
Guest blog posts
Social media participation (to your comfort level)
Growing affiliate opportunities/referral partners (either for you biz or for you to promote others)
- Serve as the conductor – your wing woman – for the team to ensure you can focus only on the CEO level activities yet keep the ship running.
- Be adaptable to the company needs as the company evolves and expands.
- Meet your deadlines and contribute to the success of your company’s goals.
- Work with you on the big picture knowing that if Plan A fails we will work out Plan B and Plan C without a hiccup.
“I have more ease and freedom to show up as the leader of my business."
"What I love about working with Heather is not only does she help me plan ahead and stay organized regarding my marketing and launches by working together to execute all of the marketing steps that are so critical for a multi-6 figure business, but she is a true team member and marketing expert who offers so much advice, guidance, and strategy to support and ground me along the way.
She takes her expertise as a talented marketing professional and business coach and combines it with her creativity, organization, poise and grace, to creatively direct my marketing efforts and lift off of my plate the tasks, tension, and trepidation that holds me back so that I have more ease and freedom to show up as the leader of my business.
I am so, so grateful to work with Heather - I just adore her as a person and I highly respect her professional skills and talent. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT HER!"
Lisa Fraley, Legal Coach™ & Attorney for Entrepreneurs
Because I put a lot of love, loads of experience and a heck of a lot of effort into partnering with my clients as their Creative Marketing Director, I need to ensure we’re a fit.
I take on a select number of Creative Marketing Director clients on a retainer basis so that I can give each client the attention they deserve.
If you’d like to explore how I can help you
step into your CEO role, let’s talk!
"Heather helps me stay in my genius, and she takes care of the rest."
"Working with Heather has been an incredible experience. I am so grateful for her. Being a solopreneur can be challenging and lonely, but ever since we started working together I have felt like I have a team mate.
Heather is the perfect compliment to me, and my business has vastly improved because of her support. If you are ready to take your business to the next level with a heart-centered, organized woman who can wear many hats, Heather is your best bet! "
Laura Jack, Transformational Life Coach, Certified Grief Recovery Specialist and Trainer for the Grief Recovery Institute
"Heather has helped me get into action and to stay authentic to my voice and vision."
"Before working with Heather I had so many ideas that seemed to pull me in all different directions.
From the very first conversation with Heather, I had a breakthrough on how to take my most effective marketing event to the next level: bringing in more income and attracting great prospective clients while keeping everything authentically ME.
With her ongoing guidance and support, I see the connection between my business vision and the ideas that keep pulling at my heart and mind. I have the space to explore. I have access to her wisdom and experience, and most of all, I have someone who 'gets her hands dirty' in helping me grow my business.
It feels amazing!"